We believe that all work-related injuries,illnesses and environmental incidents are preventable, and we continually aim to be valued member of the communities in which we operate. Our HSEC Policy Commitments are as follows:
· Provide a safe and healthy workplace for all employees, contractors and visitors, and local communities;
· Identify hazards, risks and unsafe behaviour, and eliminate or mitigate them appropriately
· Maintain robust HSEC management systems
· To promote environmental protection and preservation while minimizing the impact of our business activities on the environment where we operate;
· To respect the rights of individuals, communities, and stakeholders and contribute to social and economic development within the localities where we operate;
· To comply in full with applicable HSEC laws, regulations, internal standards of business practice, and voluntary commitments;
· To maintain a working environment based on integrity, ethical conduct, equal opportunity, and mutual respect;
· To seek to continually improve and report on our HSEC performance and review of HSEC targets and objectives;
· Require every of our employees and contractors to comply with relevant legislation and our health and safety management standards and systems.
· Encourage everyone to carry our commitment to health, safety & environment to their homes and to the community.
· Allocate appropriate resources and provide training, education, consultation and monitoring to ensure compliance.
· Promote the efficient use of resources and energy.
We make this commitment to our employees,contractors, clients, shareholders and the community as we work towards incident-free operations.